For Growers: Sustainability and Simplification
The ultimate goal of GAP Connections is to minimize your burden. Your focus should be on the crop, on the employees and on the land. We provide a single location for centralized information. Here, GAP standards are streamlined and universally accepted by member tobacco companies. Collaboration is encouraged, partnerships produced, and educational resources made accessible. GAP Connections seeks to minimize inconvenience and maximize compliance.
At registration for a Grower ID, growers will become members of GAP Connections and receive the following benefits:
- Grower ID card for scanning at GAP trainings for easy tracking of attendance
- Online access to their grower profile and GAP training history
- Easy way to share their GAP efforts with member companies
- GAP Connections electronic newsletter
- Voice in the U.S. Tobacco GAP standard setting process
- Access to training calendar and many online grower resources
- $500 discount on a FarmLogic System (To learn more about FarmLogic, visit www.farmlogic.com)
Grower Members will elect a representative to serve a three year term on the GAP Connections Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting of Members. The current Board of Director for Grower Members is listed here.
Publication on the Grower ID System
To learn more about the Grower ID System and to register for a Grower ID click below: