Current Open Positions
|Training and Resource Coordinator - Knoxville, TN|
|The Training and Resource Coordinator shall be responsible for providing managerial leadership for the Company's good agricultural practices (GAP) training and resource development, specifically focused on agricultural labor training and resource development. Responsibilities of the position include coordinating training efforts with state Extension programs and the Department of Labor, developing training and educational resources to be distributed to growers, and researching best practices as they relate to agricultural labor management. This position would also include organizing safety training events in several states. This position includes in and out-of-state travel which can include trips lasting several days. |
- Act as liaison and coordinate GAP training with local and statewide University extension personnel, Department of Labor, and other stakeholders in states with GAPC members to enhance the reach and number of educational resources for farmers who are striving for compliance with federal and state regulations and industry good agricultural practices.
- Promote and track usage and impact of materials with audiences using GAP Connection communication channels.
- Work with GAPC management to evaluate as appropriate technologies and materials that would enhance GAPC membership services, focusing on those related to agricultural labor management.
- Provide project leadership for resource development and event management in the agricultural labor arena including developing and updating management on projected costs and timelines. Provide procurement oversight as needed.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders as appropriate and instill confidence in the company's ability to deliver services and resources to meet member and stakeholder specifications and demands.
- Minimum of B.S. Degree in a related field and experience in working with topics related to agricultural labor, training programs, and/or resource development. Language and translation skills in Spanish is preferred. Experience working with graduate degree professionals is also desirable.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and be able to create and develop ideas and deliverables with little direction.
- Accomplished and demonstrated professional communication skills including giving presentations to large crowds.
|Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, medical insurance reimbursements, and benefits provided by company policies.|
|This position description is subject to periodic review and is not meant to be an all-encompassing list of duties and responsibilities but to give general direction|
For more information contact: