Success in Labor Contracting
AgSafe and GAP Connections are teaming up to present "Success in Labor Contracting" workshops for Crew Leaders, Farm Labor Contractors (FLCs), Supervisors, and Growers. Crew leaders, FLCs, and supervisors play a critical role in the agricultural industry and face a number of business challenges, from finding good employers to managing crew productivity to ensuring worker safety.
Answer "Yes" to any of the questions below...this workshop is for you!
- Are you a Crew Leader or Crew Boss?
- Do you want to learn more about being a Farm Labor Contractor?
- Do you want to better understand the dos and don'ts of labor management?
- Do you want to learn how to overcome those challenges of managing crew productivity and ensuring worker safety?
- Are you curious about Farm Labor Contracting and how it might be a solution to your labor needs?
Do you have a supervisor or crew leader on your farm?
Are you curious about contract labor or the H-2A program and how either might be a solution to your labor needs?
Are you already using H-2A labor but are uncertain about the mountain of rules?
$10.00 per attendee
(includes refreshments and lunch)
Registration will open 1 hour before event.