Sign In
Guidelines When Using Farm Labor Contractors (FLCs) and Farm Labor Contractor Employees (FLCEs)
  • Housing
    • Current Pre-Occupancy Housing Inspection Certificate for each facility.
  • Transportation
    • All vehicles used are included on FLC registration card
    • All vehicles used have current tags and inspections
    • Insurance (auto & workers' comp.) for each vehicle                  
  • Driving

  • Be registered (current)
  • If driving, be authorized, have doctor's certificate and valid drivers license'
  • Keep their FLCE card with them at all times



     Growers Should
  • Understand they are joint employers when using FLCs
  • Paying workers directly is always preferred.
  • Inspect & copy ALL FLC/FLCE Documentation



     Records to Obtain When Using a FLC