Grower ID System
The Grower ID System is a secure database of growers involved in the GAP Connections' Program. The system, by assigning a unique ID number to each grower, will help growers easily keep track of and share their GAP compliance records with potential companies. Instead of a grower’s GAP efforts being tracked only through their current contracting companies, growers will have their GAP information follow them from year to year regardless of the marketing company.
The Grower ID System allows growers to log in to their Grower Account at any time from the GAP Connections website with their Grower ID number and password created at registration.
Once logged in to the System, growers can:
- Update their profile including contact information, email address, mailing address, farm address, and crop acreage
- Print out a temporary Grower ID
- Reset their Grower ID password
- View their transcript of GAP Training
- View a report of contracting companies they have granted permission to access their information