For Growers: Sustainability and Simplification
The ultimate goal of GAP Connections is to minimize your burden. Your focus should be on the crop, on the employees, and on the land. We provide a single location for centralized information. Here, GAP standards are streamlined and universally accepted by member companies.
At registration, growers will become members of GAP Connections and receive the following benefits:
- Grower ID card for scanning at GAP trainings for easy tracking of attendance
- Online access to their grower profile and GAP training history
- Easy way to share their GAP efforts with member companies
- GAP Connections electronic newsletter
- Voice in the GAP standard setting process
- Access to training calendar and many online grower resources
Representation on the Board of Directors
Grower Members will be represented by three growers on the Board of Directors who serve a three-year term on the GAP Connections Board of Directors. The current Board of Director for Grower Members is listed here.