Become a GAP Connections Monitoring Firm
Monitoring firms that want to become GAP Connections approved must submit a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the relevant scope. All RFP's will be reviewed and the GAP Connections Board of Directors will select the monitoring firms to be approved.
GAP Connections and monitoring firms will sign a license and participation agreement (LPA) with monitoring firms who have been approved to conduct GAP Connections monitoring visits. All monitoring staff also must sign a Code of Conduct outlining the integrity, objectivity, confidentiality, and competence of the process. The agreements and approval process ensure a high level of quality and integrity.
To learn more about the GAP Connections Certification Program reference the Compliance Guide for all standards and questions.
Steps to Becoming a GAP Connections Approved Monitoring Firm
2. Submit an RFP with all applicable information and documentation prior to October 29, 2021.
3. RFP's will be reviewed by GAP Connections staff and presented to the Board of Directors.
4. Monitoring Firms for the 2022 season will be selected by Board of Directors and those selected will be notified of the results.
5. Approved monitoring firms will sign and return the License and Participation Agreement and pay appicable fees outline in the RFP.
6. All GAP Connections approved monitoring staff are required to attend an in-person training annually. Additionally monitoring staff will continue to be reviewed and receive feedback throughout the monitoring season.
If you have questions or wish to submit an RFP to become an approved monitoring firm, please contact Lauren Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org, for information.