For Growers: Sustainability and Simplification
The ultimate goal of GAP Connections (GAPC) is to minimize your burden. Your focus should be on the crop, on the employees, and on the land. We provide a single location for centralized information. Here, best practices and standards are streamlined and universally accepted by member companies.
At registration, growers will become members of GAPC and receive the following benefits:
- Grower ID card for scanning at GAP training for easy tracking of attendance,
- License to use the GAPC Proud Grower Member Logo and approved claims after approval, acknowledgment of the GAPC Claims and Logo Use Policy, and completion of the GAPC Logo License Agreement,
- Access to the Grower System that allows for viewing and maintenance of grower and operation profile and history of training and compliance and easy sharing of information and efforts with GAPC Company Members with the completion of a GAPC data release,
- Access to GAPC staff support and grower resources available online or through the GAPC Member store,
- Opportunity to participate in the GAPC Certification Program and any other educational programs or services GAPC offers,
- GAPC monthly newsletter and all other notifications and communications from GAPC concerning resources, training, or compliance, and
- Representation on the GAPC Board and working committees allowing for a voice in the programs, policies, and practices of GAPC.
Grower Members should review all of GAPC's policies. Registration for membership and continued communication with GAPC acts as an acknowledgment that the member understands and accepts GAPC policies.
Access to the GAPC Grower System
The GAPC Grower System is a secure database of information on GAPC Grower Members and their GAPC activities. The system, by assigning a unique ID number to each grower, will help growers easily keep track of and share their GAPC compliance records with GAPC member companies.
The GAPC Grower System allows growers to log in to their Grower Account at any time from the GAPC website with their Grower ID number and password created at registration.
Once logged in to the System, growers can:
- Update their profile including contact information, email address, mailing address, farm address, and crop acreage
- Print out a temporary Grower ID
- Reset their Grower ID password
- View reports on their GAPC Training and Certification activities
- View a report of contracting companies that have granted permission to access their information
Representation on the Board of Directors
Grower Members will be represented by three growers on the Board of Directors who serve a three-year term on the GAP Connections Board of Directors. The current Board of Directors for Grower Members is listed here.
Learn more about the registration process