GAP Connections membership consists of Company (Regular) Members (R), Associate Members (A), and Grower Members (G). Each of these Membership Classes are represented on the Board of Directors which governs GAP Connections activities. Directors serve a three-year term. Officers are elected by the Board of Directors annually.
Board of Directors for GAP Connections
*Name, Company (Type) (Term Expiration)
- Lily Bland, Pyxus Agriculture USA, LLC (R) (March 2023)
- Frank Geovannello, Altria (R) (March 2024)
- Eric Walker, Burley Stabilization Cooperative (R) (March 2025)
- Viggo Wang, China Tobacco International (North America) (R) (March 2025)
- Jennie Salyer, Gallatin Redrying and Storage (R) (March 2023)
- Linda McMurtry, Hail & Cotton (R) (March 2024)
- John Radcliff, JTI (R) (March 2023)
- Madison Hilton, R. J. Reynolds (R) (March 2025)
- Randy Henderson, Swisher International (R) (March 2025)
- Christian Clifton, United Tobacco Company (R) (March 2023)
- Hunter Mason, Universal Leaf (R) (March 2024)
- Declan Curran, U.S. Tobacco Cooperative Inc. (R) (March 2025)
- Donald Mitchell, Grower (G) (March 2024)
- Dale Seay, Grower (G) (March 2024)
- Brent Leggett, Grower (G) (March 2025)
- Al Pedigo, Council for Burley Tobacco (A) (March 2024)
- Tim Yarbrough, Tobacco Growers Association of North Carolina (A) (March 2024)
- Chairman of the Board, Robbie Parker (RJR)
- President, Jane Chadwell (GAPC)
- Secretary, Amy Rochkes (GAPC)
- Treasurer, Katelyn White (GAPC)
Advisory and Working Committees
GAPC Board and administration is counseled and informed by several advisory and working committees. These committees provide input on GAPC policies and procedures affecting growers, workers, and other important stakeholders. They bring awareness of concerns and questions to the GAPC Board and suggest ways in which GAPC can better assist in fulfilling its mission.
To view, a complete list of committee descriptions and scope click here.
GAPC offers three types of membership, Company, Associate, and Grower. To learn more about each type of membership click below.